GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk5 R32 H&R Rear Sway Bar, Magnaflow Touring Exhaust, & More...

iconoclast

Ready to race!
Mk5 R32 Magnaflow Touring Exhaust...

Last edited:

mcz

Hey! I want the black caps ;) Washer, coolant and coilpack. How much? I would also need an estimated shipping quote to sweden, paypal ready.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
payment via paypal:

Thanks for the pics, but I meant of the ones actually on the car. I already looked at the ones on ECS. I wanted to see what kind of shape they're in, not that I doubt you.

As for payment, the only issue I have with PayPal is that it would take me 3-5 days for a payment to update in the system. Would you be willing to accept a money order maybe?

-jakrbt-

i could take pics of the actual mirrors, but theyre exactly like new... they dont even have 500 miles on them, and they face the opposite direction of the car so theyre not effected by the elements.

as far as payment goes, i prefer paypal, bc many things could happen 3-5 days from now... you could change your mind, or buy from someone else etc. so id rather not hold items.

What I'm saying is even if I put money in my PP account today, it won't update for 3-5 days. That's why I'm thinking it would be easier for both of us if I just sent you a money order. Then I've paid for it, and all you have to do is cash it/deposit it in your bank when you get it. As far as the condition, if you say they're like new, then I trust that they are. So, if you're willing to accept a money order as payment, I'll take them off your hands. :biggrin:

-jakrbt-

I'd love to steal the swaybar from you, but I still have to get my coilovers and exhaust installed yet and my kiddo will be here in about 5-6 more weeks. G/L with the rest of the sale, though!