GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mechanic Needed For Install In Central Jersey

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
I have a Neuspeed P-Flo coming in tomorrow and sadly I have absolutly no idea what i am doing. If anyone could lend a hand it would be great.
Obviously I will pay you a decent fee for installing it for me.

The thing is i need someone who has done this with success because my engine cover CANNOT be broken or the stock intake. This is a car that is directly leased under VWoA in Germany and I CANNOT break anything in this car; it needs to be returned to stock when i need to turn it in in about a year or so.

So...help?

nitroscope8

Ready to race!
Ill do it...but you need to come onto the island. Work on these cars everyday...so no need to worry about breaking stuff.

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
geez far drive but ill keep this in mind. im right in central NJ right off exit 91 on the GSP so im guessing to you like hour 15?

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
To be honest, it is VERY easy to do. Even if you have little to no mechanical experience you will be able to do it. Just follow the included directions and you'll be fine.

nitroscope8

Ready to race!
Ill do it for a beer and some chat time. but only if you wanna drive. I agree the engine covers are VERY stiff if they have not been removed in a long time. I'm sure you will be OK with it. Just be careful not to drop anything into the turbo...thats all. Put a large rag over the hole if you wish.

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
im not worrying about the dropping...its that dam engine but im sure the 20 second drive i will give it will heat up the engine enough to loosen up the bonds a bit so i can do the patent kick the wheel scream pull kick the wheel scream pull for 20 minutes

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
umm if you want my p-flo should be in my the end of the week or early next week. we can do it together. i haven't done it on this car yet but i've installed a bunch of intakes. how hard can it be? i live off exit 8a on the turnpike.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
umm if you want my p-flo should be in my the end of the week or early next week. we can do it together. i haven't done it on this car yet but i've installed a bunch of intakes. how hard can it be? i live off exit 8a on the turnpike.

That's a good idea. Between the two of you I'm sure you can figure it out.

07Noside

Banned
intake is so easy to do im in edison nj ill meet up with you guys to give you some help if you want the only parts thats a bitch is getting the clamp off of the turbo inlet. everything else is cake.

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
any of you guys available tomorrow. I mean i know how to do it and im sure I can figure it out i just want to make sure i don't drop anything because im famous for that....or most importantly crack the engine cover. for god sakes its a wind chill of -5 out right now

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
tomorrow no good for me. my only free day is sunday. it should be nice and warm this weekend but who knows. hopefully mine should be in soon. it's scheduled to be delivered today :happyanim:

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
yup yup mine too i might pull it into the garage and just REALLY take my time with it since i have nothing else to do today...its not like i can mess it up....i can just cause my self 150 for a new cover thats all :)