GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Me vs 07-08 4 door gti???

Hondatuner87

K20a2 Powered
Car(s)
2002 Civic Si
Okay, well i don't know much about gti's but on my way home i was cruising past what seemed to be a dark gray 07-08 gti sedan with wheels & exhaust (dont know what else was done). Anyways right when i was cruising past him on the highway i heard him drop it down to a lower gear then kind of get on it next to me and let his blow off valve go off. After that i looked over and we both pretty much punched it. He was at my back door most of the time. Was wondering if it was anyone on here? After that we played a little game of cat and mouse...wish we could have got a cleaner run. Anyone on here?

Okay, well i don't know much about gti's but on my way home i was cruising past what seemed to be a dark gray 07-08 gti sedan with wheels & exhaust (dont know what else was done). Anyways right when i was cruising past him on the highway i heard him drop it down to a lower gear then kind of get on it next to me and let his blow off valve go off. After that i looked over and we both pretty much punched it. He was at my back door most of the time. Was wondering if it was anyone on here? After that we played a little game of cat and mouse...wish we could have got a cleaner run. Anyone on here?

yeah it was me...i was doing 6th gear roll ons w/ you...and it was kinda lame how you kept on trying to cut me off...playing cat and mouse...w/e you were being a douche bag...:biggrin:

Hondatuner87

K20a2 Powered
Car(s)
2002 Civic Si
yeah it was me...i was doing 6th gear roll ons w/ you...and it was kinda lame how you kept on trying to cut me off...playing cat and mouse...w/e you were being a douche bag...:biggrin:

seems like you drive a 2000 model gti so it definitely wasn't you nor was i cutting him off:thumbsup:

Viking445

Souless Day Walkin Ginger
Very nice! Thats the way that gen of Si should have been. I still can't believe they only put 160hp in that car!!! fucking lame.

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
bump for a fellow kseries owner!

Hondatuner87

K20a2 Powered
Car(s)
2002 Civic Si
Very nice! Thats the way that gen of Si should have been. I still can't believe they only put 160hp in that car!!! fucking lame.

Yah, the k20a3 was very pathetic haha.

bump for a fellow kseries owner!

Thank you very much. Which k series do you have?

Wait you put a K20 in that civic?

Yes sir... current mods are

k20a2 (out of crashed rsx-s)
6speed transmission
kpro (tuned)
hondata img
800cc detchwerk saturated injectors
dc race header
short ram intake
rsx-s muffler with 2.5" crushed bent piping
tein basic dampener system
stage 4 competition clutch