malibue cruise

oldskool (sce)

Batmobile
Car(s)
2008 MK5 GTI !!!
me and my freind are planning a cruise to malibu if anyone wants to roll

oc - malibu

august 23nd (sunday)

leave oc around 10am cruise to malibu (pch)

cruise,have fun, get lunch out in malibu and just hang out for a while.

ive been told the neptune is a good place to eat at so thats where lunch will be for now unless someone has a better idea with decent prices.

meet point for people in my area or from ie that wanna roll would be the corner of main street and chapman theres a ralphs parking lot there.

If anyone else wants to meet up in their area and well meet along the way that would be cool. if you dont want to like come from la to meet in oc to go to malibu

Last edited:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
you should go to neptunes its a landmark for the car/bike culture in malibu. then hit up mullholland for a nice spirited drive. I might be able to attend but not exactly sure yet

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
you should go to neptunes its a landmark for the car/bike culture in malibu. then hit up mullholland for a nice spirited drive. I might be able to attend but not exactly sure yet

Yes...Neptunes, followed by chillin on the beach to let all the fried food settle and then a blast up Mulholland or Decker to Mulholland. That would make for an awesome Saturday. I'm not sure what I'm up to yet, but I'll try to make it.