GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lumberjack's GTI

lumberjack

Ready to race!
How did you completely take your FK's apart? I need to do the same because I have an old set that are pretty blown out. Do they sell individual parts for them?

You can buy new shock inserts, can't remember to exact sites I found them on, a google search should give good answers. I got lucky and got a slightly used one.
Taking it apart was pretty easy, pull the top hat off, pull the spring off, then a big ass pipe wrench on the cap nut and a shit ton of elbow grease.

Installed some open fog grilles today, and lowered it some more. 8 threads left up front, no threads one collar in the rear. Barely any rubbing thanks to some great fender work, but constant axle hit lol.

Here is a pic from a couple days ago.

omnom

Ready to race!
You can buy new shock inserts, can't remember to exact sites I found them on, a google search should give good answers. I got lucky and got a slightly used one.
Taking it apart was pretty easy, pull the top hat off, pull the spring off, then a big ass pipe wrench on the cap nut and a shit ton of elbow grease.

Installed some open fog grilles today, and lowered it some more. 8 threads left up front, no threads one collar in the rear. Barely any rubbing thanks to some great fender work, but constant axle hit lol.

Here is a pic from a couple days ago.

Photoshopped bokeh? That doesn't look natural.