GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LRF's Stage 2+ Part out (suspension, wheels, performance goodies, etc)

Little_Red_Fast

Back in the saddle!
Car(s)
2011 Jeep JK Rubicon
All gone!

Wheels/Tires moved to Wheels/tires classifieds...

Suspension moved to suspension classifieds...

In the words of Ron Burgundy, You stay classy Golfmkv, I am little_red_fast?

Last edited:

Little_Red_Fast

Back in the saddle!
Car(s)
2011 Jeep JK Rubicon
Original Post Updated...Thanks DBDuke, I'll start working on uninstall and shipment of those components.

Last edited:

07Noside

Banned
you to?
Free bump!

Little_Red_Fast

Back in the saddle!
Car(s)
2011 Jeep JK Rubicon
you to?
Free bump!

Yeah man. I loved the speed, the handling, etc, but realize that there are very few venues that I can use it at. I am going to drop down to stage 1 (or 1+ if no one wants my NoAPR fuel pump) and hang on to the car as a "quick" DD that I can baby and get good fuel economy out of.

It was a blast while it lasted, but I found out at the end of this past summer (and up to now) that my true passion is Wheeling (Off Roading) because its not about power or big nuts or whatever, its just about challenging yourself with what you bring. I don't know, maybe I am doing all this in vain...lol. Wouldn't be the first time I sold all my stuff and went back to stock-ish...I cant find the thread, but an ex girlfriend talked me into it once too...hence the reason she is an ex!:lol:

07Noside

Banned
Yeah man. I loved the speed, the handling, etc, but realize that there are very few venues that I can use it at. I am going to drop down to stage 1 (or 1+ if no one wants my NoAPR fuel pump) and hang on to the car as a "quick" DD that I can baby and get good fuel economy out of.

It was a blast while it lasted, but I found out at the end of this past summer (and up to now) that my true passion is Wheeling (Off Roading) because its not about power or big nuts or whatever, its just about challenging yourself with what you bring. I don't know, maybe I am doing all this in vain...lol. Wouldn't be the first time I sold all my stuff and went back to stock-ish...I cant find the thread, but an ex girlfriend talked me into it once too...hence the reason she is an ex!:lol:

I hear ya. Change is a good thing sometimes. Make what you like better :thumbsup:. I just finally got a little bored and decided it was time to change things up a bit!

Little_Red_Fast

Back in the saddle!
Car(s)
2011 Jeep JK Rubicon
I think boredom hit me too...lol. Oh well, it was a fun ride for the last three years...let me tell ya!

Little_Red_Fast

Back in the saddle!
Car(s)
2011 Jeep JK Rubicon
Thanks man! Sounds like a lot of us "old timers" are parting out and moving on, looks like the new comers will get some sick deals!

BTW, edited the first post to remove SOLD parts.

Tomorrow I will be removing the Intercooler, Neuspeed pipes and pulley, Water Meth Injection system, and motor mounts from the car...I will update with pictures when I can!

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
glws, why is everyone leaving the V-dub community with all these partouts.....
maybe that bmw m3 for sale around the corner to my house is calling me.....

Little_Red_Fast

Back in the saddle!
Car(s)
2011 Jeep JK Rubicon
Well, I have been laying low for a while now, a couple months at least. I used to post on here constantly and I was hugely into modding my car. I guess I get bored too easily...gotta make a change. Who knows, I may get another VW or Audi in the near future...we will see!

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
If the wastegate actuator is still available I will buy it. Let me know
PM being sent as well