GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lol fellow dubbers this is cheesy but help!

Car(s)
Subaru
Priorities brah.

That.

Even been with my gf for a little over a yr and I will not even look at someone else even if I'm driving alone and I see a pretty girl running down the street. I chose my gf for a reason and I want her to trust me. I had a girl hit on me sun when I was buying my gf a sweetest day gift (bought her a bengals hat lol), so I made it clear that I was here for my gf.

You need to decide if you want to be a dick and end your relationship for a what if, or be a man and not entertain thoughts like this.

I get you're 21 and still want to poke around, but if you decide wrong, it might be something you regret later. Not trying to be a buzz kill, just trying to help

jorge330823

Passed Driver's Ed
That.

Even been with my gf for a little over a yr and I will not even look at someone else even if I'm driving alone and I see a pretty girl running down the street. I chose my gf for a reason and I want her to trust me. I had a girl hit on me sun when I was buying my gf a sweetest day gift (bought her a bengals hat lol), so I made it clear that I was here for my gf.

You need to decide if you want to be a dick and end your relationship for a what if, or be a man and not entertain thoughts like this.

I get you're 21 and still want to poke around, but if you decide wrong, it might be something you regret later. Not trying to be a buzz kill, just trying to help

Thanks for the advice and your not being a dick I asked for advice lol. Cold hard truth

Car(s)
Subaru
Thanks for the advice and your not being a dick I asked for advice lol. Cold hard truth

No problem. If you're thinking about other girls, you need to either end the relationship and do that or stay with her. You shouldn't do both. You may not be ready for one person, yet. Something you need to figure out

Here's a tip, look up the 5 love languages. Have your gf read it too and both of you put it into practice.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Threesome.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Matt will be along shortly to provide advice.

Nick will also arrive sortly with a post about being jelly that you pull two girls.

LOL

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Since no one has asked, what is this specific store? Is it a store where the girl would know you're in a 4 year relationship? It's human nature to want what you can't have.

It sounds like you're pretty serious with your girlfriend so what I would do is either confront the girl and tell her you're in a relationship, or avoid going to that specific store if you can't put yourself to confronting her.

It's a really small world and while she may not know your girlfriend or that you even have a girlfriend, she may know friends of friends who know you or your girlfriend... You definitely don't want to be caught red handed.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Thanks guys! It's always better to hear from older people who have possibly lived this scenario or are much wiser lol

Matts never been with a girl... So....

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Jesus fucking christ. I wouldn't have to stuff my bra and you'd still cave.

Essentially a store clerk smiles at you the two times you've been there, and now you're ready to end a four year commitment?

You are the sap salesmen dream of. One quick smile and bam! New car. 56% ARP was totally worth the cleavage peek.

I bet you'd like to know the one simple trick to a big dick too, huh? You wanna lose 14 pounds in a week?

You sound like the kind of man who struggles with simple tasks, too. Maybe I'm in a bad mood, but damn, I am dissapoint.