Lets see your intakes/engine bay

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV

hawt :wub:

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
planning on having a black/white paint scheme put together in the engine bay sometime soon.

methkilab

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 United Grey GTI
heres mine

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
how do u like the carbonio? im planning on getting that or nuespeed

Carbonio is fine for me. barely any sound increase, if any. i personally don't notice a difference. If you want noise go with nuespeed. I chose carbonio because I'm going with pretty much all APR producs and figured as long as I'm matching everything up with the software, it wouldn't hurt to get the intake too. Also, it fits nice and clean with the stock engine cover, which was important to me. I like the engine cover, and I think it improves with the addition of this intake. Not to mention, you won't get as many looks from the service department of your dealership as you would with a filter on a stick.

There is really no power gain if you're stock, but if you get APR tuned you get something like 7 WHP from the intake, arin@APR has a graph.

Install is straightforward, but the edge of my carbonio, which connects to the inlet in the front grill, had to be trimmed so that it sat flush for the screws. nothing major, just trimmed off about a quarter of an inch, if that.

overall, I like it and if I could do it over again, I'd still get the carbonio:thumbsup: