GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lets see those Votex Rears!!

lonestargti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Cw GTI
Since the votex rears are on sale on ecs tuning im really considering to buy one. I just need to see some more pictures of them on a cw gti. :thumbsup:

TheTwinkie

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG 2dr GTI
well its not CW but its the votex, I <3 it :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC_0435.jpg
    DSC_0435.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2,451

lonestargti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Cw GTI
WoW i cant believe I had never heard of these!!! haha Im thinking of getting it and getting it painted cw and having the middle peace some kind of matte black. I think that would look sooo sick!!!

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
I'm debating as well. but my question is a more practical one.
How much of a pain are these to clean? I notice they have that extra lippy bit on them. IDK how it bolts on, but is it cleanable. Can it be taken off to clean?
I was my car liek every week during the summer, so that's kinda one of the buying points for me.

jakemkv

Ko3 = lolz
Car(s)
2006 cw gti

TheTwinkie

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG 2dr GTI
Gotta say the exhaust tip delete you got going on there... sexyyyyyy

On a side note to the one questions above, its not hard to clean, well I dont have trouble with it at all. I'm kind of a little guy so i just shove a towel and my hand sorta in between it without taking it off, not a big deal at all, otherwise you can just take it of haha

Alexvr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI(GONE) 09 GTI
I might be selling a voted with dual opening and y pipe axle back exhaust with Porsche 911 tips for 600. Check out my sig or my past threads if interested :)

lonestargti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Cw GTI
Thats a great price man, someone with a red mkv should jump on that!!! What rear are you going to if you sell the votex???