GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LCT Module is on the way!!!

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
They should make these custom for what the buyer want's!

i'd only want the Boost display, and for the mirrors to fold down when parking!

I don't need all that extra BS! and that's all it is imo.

i mean, if it was able to show, along with boost, oil pressure, oil temp, voltage, A/F ratio... then and only then, i would shell out 400 bux!

just my 2 cents!

i don't believe the mkv's have an oil temp or an oil pressure sensor, so i don't really think that it'd be possible to display those, at least not w/o installing a sender unit. i believe there is an oil pressure switch, but that only tells ya that the oil pressure is too low.

Drake87

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
there is a way to see oil pressure speedo and all kinds of things if u have climate control their is a thread on it

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
So now it's too late to get it for the $199 price? Man, I saw the original post and thought, nah, too much money at the moment. Now I'm really regretting it. If I did order it, I would probably like the boost gauge and the amount of turn signal flashes. I find that 3 is not enough for a lane change, 4 or 5 would be perfect.

Drake87

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
So now it's too late to get it for the $199 price? Man, I saw the original post and thought, nah, too much money at the moment. Now I'm really regretting it. If I did order it, I would probably like the boost gauge and the amount of turn signal flashes. I find that 3 is not enough for a lane change, 4 or 5 would be perfect.

yea it is 2 late but they dont no if it works yet anyway so we will see what happens