GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Koni STR.T's FINALLY released!!!

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
After almost 45 days on my setup (Driver Gear springs and STR.T's) I can honestly say it's a great setup and everything I wanted. The ride height I have makes me worry about next to nothing on the road except abnormally steep driveways. The shocks offer a great OEM-like ride quality in terms of comfort but when you throw your car into a turn hard 95% of the body roll that the stock shocks would give is gone. Keep in mind though, this is aided in part by the 24mm H&R RSB I have on my car but my car handles amazing in corners whereas I used to body roll like crazy and have to let off the throttle. Conservatively, I'd say a couple corners I used to take at 35-40 MPH I can now safely take at almost 50MPH so it's a huge improvement. The only time this shock/spring combo is a little rougher than stock is on the LARGE bumps or dips in the highway. In those scenarios it's a little bit rougher but nothing unbearable. Just a minor blip in the radar so to speak. Overall, it's a great investment and great setup for someone who wants to lower their Daily Driver (but not too far) and have superb ride quality to boot.

junker

You get an 'F'!
Car(s)
MkV GTI FSI
Have to agree with this. Just installed DG springs with MkVI Bilstein B8 that are 12-20% softer than the old MkV B8s. The best suspension I've had out 4 so far. I'll need to see how much it settles, and get an alignment but loving the linear travel that is accurate, smooth, and defined with just the right amount of feedback without being rough at all. :thumbsup:

dave80

Go Kart Champion
Same here. Mk6 dg springs paired up witt koni str.t, and I wouldn't have it any other way now. Perfect combo for daily driving . Also car dropped evenly on all 4 corners.