GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 GTI vs Lamborghini Countach VT

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
...kind of, I dropped into 4th and tried to egg him on a little, and I heard him get on it so I did as well. Nothing really happened because he let off after a couple seconds, but nobody really jumped ahead. I don't even think he was trying haha. It was an incredible looking car, unbelievably clean. Couldn't really get a good picture

Tapatalkin

Duster117

Ready to race!
still very cool. all we see in my neck of the woods are vetts and a few vipers.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
ACSB = Almost Cool Story Bro :)

Sucks he didn't stay in it longer. A friend of mine had a full pull against a yellow Gallardo back in the day. He ran it in his Clark Kent-looking Fox Mustang GT...which just happened to have a home-fabbed twin turbo setup and trapped at over 120. That Fox was fast as shit. He ran the Gallardo from a 75 roll and pulled on it up to about 125mph where the Lambo finally got him back and pulled ahead. Woulda loved to see that race go down.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
The difference between encountering a Diablo VT or a Countach is like the difference between encountering a Ford Focus ST or Mustang GT 5.0 coyote with bolt ons...whatever. new Ford lol

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic, as in, "Whatevz, it's just a Lamborghini; same difference."

Subie2013

Humble yourself
ACSB = Almost Cool Story Bro :)

Sucks he didn't stay in it longer. A friend of mine had a full pull against a yellow Gallardo back in the day. He ran it in his Clark Kent-looking Fox Mustang GT...which just happened to have a home-fabbed twin turbo setup and trapped at over 120. That Fox was fast as shit. He ran the Gallardo from a 75 roll and pulled on it up to about 125mph where the Lambo finally got him back and pulled ahead. Woulda loved to see that race go down.
Agreed haha

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
The difference between encountering a Diablo VT or a Countach is like the difference between encountering a Ford Focus ST or Mustang GT 5.0 coyote with bolt ons...whatever. new Ford lol

Yes you're absolutely right.

We can all see what car it is, I must have accidentally typed Countach instead of Diablo. I know the difference between the two.

Mods, could you please change the title of the thread to avoid any confusion? Thank you very much.

Terribly sorry sir

/sarcasm (I should probably just put this after every not-so-obvious sarcastic post I make, huh?)

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
No worries, lol.

Sharp looking 335i btw. I've always liked those.

(not being sarcastic)