GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

just GIACed my ride...

koreaniverson

Autocross Champion
to those GTI owners who have yet to chip your own please invest a few hundred bucks in getting this done! it is definitely worth the money, better yet it is mad cheap for what your getting out of this mod... this is the way the GTI shouldve been born from VW...

2006 black magic with #2 + 18" hufeisen
h&r sport and GIAC and 15% tint

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I wondered where you went. I missed the holla1's.

So did you get the regular GIAC or the GIAC + or whatever it's called? Good to see you're happy with this one. I got a delaer near me that will do it, so I think I'm leaning this way.

holla1

koreaniverson

Autocross Champion
yes, i did get the X-CHIP with 91+ octane... didnt bother getting the stock program or the handheld controller... got it done @ awe-tuning... my GTI is a BEAST! holla1

kmf82

Go Kart Champion
koreaniverson said:
yes, i did get the X-CHIP with 91+ octane... didnt bother getting the stock program or the handheld controller... got it done @ awe-tuning... my GTI is a BEAST! holla1

How was your experience with AWE? I'm about 45 min west of you (in Exton) and AWE is where I'm going to get my re-flash as well. It seems like your happy with the GIAC which is good!

On a side note, where are the power gains more noticeable or is all through the powerband?

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Good deal! Fo shizzle, when my cashizzy gets busy, Revo might be my hizzy. Holla5.

koreaniverson

Autocross Champion
kmf82,

awe-tuning is awesome man! while you wait, theres comfy leather couch for you to seat in as you play xbox or ps2 or watch tv on the plasma... my choice was to play some party poker while waiting on their computer... oh yeha, they do great job as well... you will notice power gain...all through out! you will simply LOVE it! holla1

kmf82

Go Kart Champion
koreaniverson said:
kmf82,

awe-tuning is awesome man! while you wait, theres comfy leather couch for you to seat in as you play xbox or ps2 or watch tv on the plasma... my choice was to play some party poker while waiting on their computer... oh yeha, they do great job as well... you will notice power gain...all through out! you will simply LOVE it! holla1

Good enough for me! Thanks man and enjoy the improved performance!