GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Joe's Build Thread(SLOW)

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
got the golf r intercooler on and mated with the twintercooler! all i have to say is wow, i notice a big difference, it hasn't been hot here lately so haven't gotten to see how it is with the florida weather yet but its been a big difference so far in 50 degree florida winters! got all 4 tires in for the futures, got nitro neo gens. went with 205/40 for the front and 205/45 for the rears. also got them powder coated and put back together and torqued the bolts down to spec. getting ready to seal them and then mount the tires on!!!

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
Update

Got the Futuras on in time for Eurotripper 2 finally… The final specs are 17x8.5 et. 19 in the front and 17x10 et. 25 in the rear. They are a lot more aggressive then I wanted but they do for now. Heres some pics I took quickly.

Here is a few from Eurotripper 2.

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
Taking it in on tuesday for timing belt/water pump replacement. anything else i should be aware of going out and replace while I'm doing this?

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
Going to try to get some quality pics this weekend. also thinking about IDF Rear Camber Arms since I need more and am maxed out

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
Swapping the spark plugs and coil packs today. I went with NGK Platinum Spark Plugs and the red top R8 Coil packs. Also wet sanding and polishing the Futuras center cap insert rings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mkvnamedlucy

Great White Buffalo
Car looks sick, and i love your rack ?

Tapatalk-o-bell