Joe's Build Thread(SLOW)

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI

Instagram: joeycurotto

Subie2013

Humble yourself
The car looks night and day better slammed with those wheels. I always thought your car wasn't low enough to pull it off. But now it's on point! Looks great. Those garage shots the car looks slammed as fuck! So much win.

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
So nice dude

Tapatalk because bored.

Thanks dude

The car looks night and day better slammed with those wheels. I always thought your car wasn't low enough to pull it off. But now it's on point! Looks great. Those garage shots the car looks slammed as fuck! So much win.

I was never really happy with how it was static either but now I'm in love with how it sits and looks. Here's another.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Im not a big fan of massive amounts of camber, but dat ass looks amazin with that exhaust

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
Saturday night someone tried fighting my buddy and it ended up in him putting 1 huge dent and 3 minor dents in the passenger side quarter panel along with scratching the paint and the tail light. ILDS WinterFest and WekFest are coming up and it won't be able to be fixed. Really bummed that my car is now damaged for the shows. The person who did it is now denying everything. Filed a report and hopefully everything will get resolved the correct way.

I've had nothing but issues making sure my car looks how I want it to for the shows (SC6, Fixxfest, ILDS, WekFest) I hope I have 0 issues for euro tripper. Everything turned out good for SC6 and Fixxfest so I have a couple photos to share

Last edited:

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
The girlfriend got me a DieselGeek Sigma 6 Short Shifter for Christmas so I did the install today. Was a breeze and I love it. Can't believe I didn't do it earlier.

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
Just dropped my car off at the body shop today for them to fix the terrible dent. Haven't heard much since I'm waiting for a court date but I will be calling soon to get an update. Other than that I have went on a bit of a splurge and just awaiting a time to install everything! Big changes coming though!

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI

Got my car back at 10 pm 12/6 and had to leave for EuroTripper 3 at 830 am 12/7. Couldn't even wash it with water before the show so I had to wash it with detailed spray. Luckily it wasn't bad. Long story short the body work came out looking great and I placed 1st at EuroTripper 3. [emoji106]