GOLFMKV

ive gone without a cigarette...

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
kirk180 said:
Correct. And my last names Cranium.

Me and Matt are cool so I figure he's one of the few I can "f" with sometimes with out him getting all serious. I know he's got a good head on his shoulders ...:respekt: Matt
how aboot alf? and its thunderdome :)

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
kirk180 said:
Correct. And my last names Cranium.

Me and Matt are cool so I figure he's one of the few I can "f" with sometimes with out him getting all serious. I know he's got a good head on his shoulders ...:respekt: Matt

yea u cant fuck with Scu...he starts crying like alittle girl talking about his panties are in a bunch...what a wuss!

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Look, I screwed up the word without (above) after just picking on someone else for their grammer:laugh:

Last edited:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Yeah Freek there's rules you know:flame: ...................................................................:biggrin:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
My GT is gay but I don't think you can change it. It's spartansmk1023 What's your ranking? I may be going to Kent (another town) tonight so I'm not sure if I'll be around yet. Actually, I'll call my friend real soon here so I have an answer.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
kirk180 said:
My GT is gay but I don't think you can change it. It's spartansmk1023 What's your ranking? I may be going to Kent (another town) tonight so I'm not sure if I'll be around yet. Actually, I'll call my friend real soon here so I have an answer.

im at about 16 or was, i havent played in a while.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I'll add you then. I have to unplug my computer and take my modem down to do it though. NetworkProblems and z)ng. Got it. I'll go do it soon.

You gonna be up for some H2 Freek?