GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ive gone without a cigarette...

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
...for a week and 3 days. i feel better, but i feel fatter.

career change + stopping smoking = hektic.

alf

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
good job bro!

smoking will kill ya...but im sure uve heard it all before...but keep it up

where were u working before and what are u doing now?

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
well odd story. i was working doing eligibility for memorial hermann, then got canned for a bad email that got to the whole office. (shirt and tie)

then i was working doing land surveying, fucking alligator almost got my ass once in a ditch. but it was so chill i could smoke all i wanted. then i get a call back from the other job. they offered me more money than i was making before. so i came back to a shit load more work since i was bringing most of the revenue before i got fired.

so now im playing catch up and it can be stressful.

but in the end...

office > ditches

alf

so i go back to the office atmosphere.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
scuderiavw said:
Now i know why you have been a "dick" since last couple of days :tongue: :wink:
lol, yea thats mostly the reason why. its like a complete change in lifestyle, im always doing something, now im just standing at meets instead of smoking.

i will never forget our days together...

alf

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i was gonna say something about u being in a "rare" mood over the last week...but i didnt want u go off on a tangent..lol

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
damn, more than one person noticed? shiet... is it that bad? like for serious?

actually Scu, ive been drinking A LOT more water, its the only thing to do, i even carry a gallon in the car. or water bottles.

alf

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
scuderiavw said:
nah, for the noobs might look pretty horrifying, but not to regulars

yea ill agree with Scu on that...it does look bad to the newbies with your L33t talk sometimes

but to us regs we can tell alittle difference...u seem to have a shorter temper it seems

BTW: i fucking cant stand the Vortex....i post about my leather seat question and i get fucking opinions and lessons on how to post WTF!!??!

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Freek said:
yea ill agree with Scu on that...it does look bad to the newbies with your L33t talk sometimes

but to us regs we can tell alittle difference...u seem to have a shorter temper it seems

BTW: i fucking cant stand the Vortex....i post about my leather seat question and i get fucking opinions and lessons on how to post WTF!!??!
fuck the vortex man, its nothing but whiners and complainers.

"the rake on my drop this..." or "the rattle in my car that..."

same shit over and over. i just go over there for the pretty pictars.

alf

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
It may only be me that has noticed this, but, have you guys noticed that smoking comes in out out with generations. It seems like you get a generation with alot of smokers (back in the 50/60s when it was the "cool thing to do") then the dangers came up, and it seemd to die out. Then it seems like smoking has come back pretty intense. if you look at gen X now (16,17,18 ETC) alot of us are smoking, even kids at 14/15 smoke... And its not just certain groups, but even the educated ones, right down to the uneducated...

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
fucking gen X is going to fuck our economy up. im 20 but eh so.

thats true. my grandpops smokes, and his woman children didnt and the males did. then i smoked... i dont know im talking out of my ass.

alf

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
alf said:
fucking gen X is going to fuck our economy up. im 20 but eh so.

thats true. my grandpops smokes, and his woman children didnt and the males did. then i smoked... i dont know im talking out of my ass.

alf
yea im 17, and lemme tell ya something... we're screwed:iono: