Lemforder Ball Joints (L&R)
Lemforder Inner Tie Rods (L&R)
Lemforder Outer Tie Rod End (L&R)
VW Upper Strut Mount (L&R)
VW Upper Strut Bearing (L&R)
24mm Whiteline FSB
24mm Whiteline RSB
Whiteline Anti-lift Caster Kit (WALK)
Whiteline Front Lower Control Arm Bushings (poly)
Whiteline Trailing Arm Bushings (poly)
VW Lower Coil Spring Isolator (rubber disk) (L&R)
VAICO Rear Upper Control Arm
VAICO Rear Lower Control Arm

Sound reasonable?

Just want to make sure I wouldn't be better serviced by going elsewhere. This dealership has done work for me before, and it has always been good.

cheers

bit of a trip

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Got it in writing :) (also note I bring them a lot - a lot of lot - of business; friend bought a car there on recommendation, and they've done a lot of other service for me, all out of warranty cause of my mileage)

But no, ill have to pay for an alignment, and probly another after a few thousand miles

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
well i wouldn't go to a dealer for that kind of work. its just a quote and there's no promise that they will stick to it. half that stuff can be done DIY in a jiff.

wait to do an alignment for a week to let the springs settle completely. if you do it right after the install, the springs will settle and you'll be semi-back at square one.

IMO i go to vw/audi spec shops for non-OEM work. flipside the dealer does the major OEM work.

NJdubber

Performance Enthusiast
Car(s)
Audi A3 2.0T FSI
good price, If i was still turning a wrench at the dealer i would've charged you more. :rolleyes:

bit of a trip

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
well i wouldn't go to a dealer for that kind of work. its just a quote and there's no promise that they will stick to it. half that stuff can be done DIY in a jiff.

wait to do an alignment for a week to let the springs settle completely. if you do it right after the install, the springs will settle and you'll be semi-back at square one.

IMO i go to vw/audi spec shops for non-OEM work. flipside the dealer does the major OEM work.

I planned on waiting for the alignment, but thanks for the heads up. Only thing is I got an OE Driveshaft assembly, and the install cost was high. But, if I had them install my struts/shocks, he said he would install it for 20min worth of labor cause he would already be doing work in the area. Same for the small stuff like ball joints. Hopefully they do an alright job.

I don't really trust anyone but the head-tech - or whatever their title is. Guy is an MKIV enthusiast, and seems to be good enough. He's been doing work on my car since another guy there failed to torque everything down proper. I'm making sure he attends to it.

good price, If i was still turning a wrench at the dealer i would've charged you more. :rolleyes:

Bastard! lol. I'm very happy with the price, I called another place and it was quoted substantially higher. I hope it's cause they like me, and not because they're going to do a terrible job.

bit of a trip

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Ended up getting the labor done for $500, $50 for shop supplies, and $100 for parts that were rusted out. Plus tax on all. Very good dealership. Tom Bush in Jacksonville is a great place.

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Very good price id say, you will want an alignment after all that though

bit of a trip

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
I got an alignment immediately after cause I left the dealership and drove across the state. My next oil change is 2k miles from the date I had it aligned, so I figured at the oil change I'll have it realigned after the springs have settled some.