GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

is it ok to put Octane Booster with 98 RON

bj240z

just seeing if it is ok for my engine

thanks

From a number of tests that have been performed on these products, they do SFA!

So I suppose, we'd all like to know why you would want to? If you were asking about adding to some 95 during a long trip where you couldn't get 98 then we'd understand...but 98??? Why?

BB R32

BLAKE
Car(s)
GOLF R32
just haveing a look on the net and and found this....

Nulon Pro Strength Octane Booster (PSO) stops engine pinging (detonation) by instantly boosting the octane rating of all petrol. PSO maximises horsepower and eliminates hesitation on acceleration. PSO is specifically designed for use in high performance and race engines with carburettors or fuel injection. PSO is safe for use in all unleaded petrols, race petrol and avgas.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
just haveing a look on the net and and found this....

Nulon Pro Strength Octane Booster (PSO) stops engine pinging (detonation) by instantly boosting the octane rating of all petrol. PSO maximises horsepower and eliminates hesitation on acceleration. PSO is specifically designed for use in high performance and race engines with carburettors or fuel injection. PSO is safe for use in all unleaded petrols, race petrol and avgas.

*cough**cough*bullshit*cough**cough*

take a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jbcCr2ll3c

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
One of the modified car mags did a test on all the available boosters years ago and i think the biggest boost they got was 4-5kw and that was from adding straight tolulene to the fuel... which FYI is highly carcinogenic. All the other boosters made less than 1kw difference and some even lost power but at that small of a variance you could call it not significant.

JTW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
damn P platers trying so hard to make there R32's faster than the tuned GTI's...:biggrin:

JTW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32