GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is anyone running HPA DSG Flash on MY09+ Car yet?

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Hi All,

As some of you may know HPA is the only one who has released a DSG flash for MY09 cars including GTI Pirelli, Golf R etc..

Just wondering if anyone has got their car flashed yet?

Cheers,

Dean

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
DSG flash for 2009 cars only came out 2 weeks ago or so

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
BUMP!

Speeddemon96

Go Kart Champion
good luck seems like nobody has the $$ or the courage to do it. seems like a great mod to me. I was organizing a group buy and no one even said or left any comments.

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
I just want to know IF it works etc.. Before I give them almost $1500...

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
good luck seems like nobody has the $$ or the courage to do it. seems like a great mod to me. I was organizing a group buy and no one even said or left any comments.

I'm definitely interested and wanted to take advantage of the group buy but the timing was off. I figured I would hold out until I was stage 3 since I wanted their stage 3 software instead of their stage 2 software.

Sub'd for feedback.

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Stop being tight and waiting for a group buy! Go and get it already! It isn't available in Aus just yet..

Stg 2 is all you need, just to remove the torque limit. The rest is just a waste IMO.

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
Stop being tight and waiting for a group buy! Go and get it already! It isn't available in Aus just yet..

Stg 2 is all you need, just to remove the torque limit. The rest is just a waste IMO.

I was thinking the stage 2 would be adequate since I have no plans of being 400 to the wheel.

DeanCorp

Ready to race!

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion

Yep! Go get it!!!! :D

In due time my friend...
Have you poked around on the other DSG forums regarding your original post?

DeanCorp

Ready to race!