GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IPAD3

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I might get an original one for my Mom too as I bet the prices will drop a lot and she liked my ipad 2. I had to sell the 2 to get the 3, but I would buy a 1 for her.

McQueen77

Banned
jesus the hysteria has infected me. i would basically stab a man to death for the new iPad, even though i have the iPad2. jesus help me

mkcsg

Ready to race!
Just went to go order a white one for my girl and it says 2-3 weeks ship time. Dam,i already got a tracking number and ship delivery date of friday for mine i ordered on the 8th.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Yep, just like with the release of the iPad2. People snag them up via pre orders the first few days then there is pause while they catch up. I'm sure retailers will be a mess on Friday.

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
If I can drop my Ipad2 on the wife maybe I'll get a 3 but I have had the 2 for less than a year so unless she wants it no way I'll be getting the 3 soon.

JP

I'll be camping out at the local best buy this Thursday night :)

D4UN7L355

EVOC Qualified
Car(s)
Rabbit
I held out because I really wasn't impressed by the resolution of the ipad or the ipad 2. I knew a retina display was coming and I waited. The best decision I made was pre ordering it after they announced. I suggest everyone do the same for ANY Apple product. It's free shipping, they engrave it (for free). It arrives at your house on launch day. There's no waiting on lines or dealing with sweaty rabid apple fans. I got tracking on mine. It's in Chengdu right now.