GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IPAD3

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Rumor has it, it will be unveiled in March. I also heard it will have 1080 cameras. I am not sure if I have to have one of these.

emk6

Ready to race!
mm thicker, quad core, retina display, better camera, more ram and etc....

wouldn't buy it. My ipad2 still does wonders for what I need.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Quad core processor and retina display are what I'm looking for. I'll probably buy one.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I still have the original iPad and its good enough for me based on what I use it for.

They're testing these at my office as a way to cut down on the high cost of printing documents so I may end up with one being provided to me.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
I would get it but the camera doesn't interest me. I've got 2 ipad 2's in my house so I won't need a 3. I still lust for the day I can hook VCDS to my ipad though.

mkcsg

Ready to race!
I have been wanting to buy an ipad 2, most places like best buy have dropped the ipad2 down 50$ the last couple days. Going to wait till wensday to see the new differences before i pull the trigger.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Just a heads up for anyone looking to upgrade. If you want to sell your current device to a place like gazelle etc, do so before the new one is released - you'll get more for it. Also, shop around as buy back prices vary.

When I sold my old macbook air, cashforlaptops gave me $110 more than gazelle.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I have a top of line iPad 2 64gb 3G AT&T and wondering if I should sell it. They are going for $600 on eBay still. Hmmmmm if its worth it....

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
I still have the original iPad and its good enough for me based on what I use it for.

They're testing these at my office as a way to cut down on the high cost of printing documents so I may end up with one being provided to me.
Same here. I work at a nursing home and we currently use the ipod touch for documenting therapy interventions done to a patient but there has been a lot of complaints with it being too small; and yeah to also avoid having paper documents as well. :)