GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm Upgrading!

Andaris

TMV
Car(s)
Civic Si
Well i was in a dilema my brother loves my bunny
and wants me to sell it to him (he has terrible credit he would take over the payments)
i owe about 8.5k on the bunny he said he would give me 4k
and take over
faced with this
I couldnt help the new car syndrome
so i looked around
i even made a thread about getting a lancer (i dont know what i was thinking of)
anyway i found a great quote for insurance.. so im getting a CW GTI by the end of the month (when my bro gets his 4 gs)

question: i talked to my old sells person
and i said 22500 otd package 0 manual with mats, he didnt seem so thrilled is that pushing it???

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
depends on the tax rate and other fees in your area

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i got my 06 pkg 0 for 21,500 OTD

gtir6

Ready to race!
tax rates are different from state to state, it is 3% in VA and I think NY is something like 7% .

so in Virginia a $20,000 car will have $640 of tax added to the price but in NY you will be looking at $1,400

and I just using those 2 states as an example

anm vw

Ready to race!
Car(s)
11 G37X Coupe
I got my 07 GTI CW pkg2 for $22500.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
just keep it at that price and if he doesn't like it he will tell you. Then deal with it at that point in time

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
^no i've heard of some that low b4

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
^ Yeah man I agree. I also think it depends on the area too. I know now that these cars are in more demand after winning car of the year, stealerships have a little more leverage from a year ago. I still don't think anything is out of the question though. Just push what you think you can get and if you don't get what you want, make sure you can at least afford your payments. Good luck!

Andaris

TMV
Car(s)
Civic Si
taxes in florida are 6% im asking for 200 or less over invoice i m sure if i keep pushing it they wont refuse a sell
although a package 2 is hard to believe