GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I would crush cute, fuzzy animals into paste to get these wheels.

BossDuB27

Illuminati

I would love to get my hands on the people who do that

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Agreed, but I think we should bind their feet and elbows. Then chase them around with a small hammer.

Really? Have you ever been to a slaugherhouse? It's a lot worse.

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
I'm sure it's awful, but it's usually domesticated animals that were bred specifically for use as livestock. Cows and chickens really can't live as wild animals. Or rather wouldn't have lived as wild if they hadn't been selectively bred to be the way they are today. That said, the methods used and conditions under which they are kept are horrible in many cases. But wild babies of species that are often times threatened being bludgeoned is what really sets folks off.

Really? Have you ever been to a slaugherhouse? It's a lot worse.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
LoL was just a joke, thread title talks about killing small cute fuzzy animals and somebody posted a pic of a seal, so I posted a pic of a seal slubber.

Is this beter?

Doubt anybody will get the reference tho haha

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
I would love to get my hands on the people who do that

I'm from Alaska and I can't vouch for what that guy is doing but... the village I lived in would get a beluga whale from time to time and the whole place would shut down as we partied and cleaned the carcass with chainsaws and machetes while eating raw blubber & skin called "muktuk" dipped in seal oil that is actually liquified fat found in seal skin. So much of the animal can be used if the creature is being killed for the right reasons.

When big storms would happen a lot of marine life would drown, like walruses. My dad and I would jump in the Cessna with a chain saw and cruise up the spit to look for large bulls with tusks that we could harvest their heads and sell to the carvers who take the art to Fur Rondy. All of this happened in the early 80's and prolly is dwarfed by illegal activities. I just didn't want that guy to get demonized without question who might be feeding his family or filling his ice box with meat to feed his sled dogs over the winter.