I like dem diamonds PS help

curiouskyle16

Ready to race!

x10000000000000

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
Welll... one thing that really pisses me off is when people refer to wheels as rimmz( or rims as it would be correctly spelled). The rim is the part of the wheel that is against the tire! Not the whole piece of metal!!!

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
hey man im sorry. these guys are really mean. you should do what you want to your car. dont let these guys get you down. here i photoshopped the rims you wanted on your car. I hope to see you when im driving in inglewood someday

lol... not the right wheels... whose cruel? haha

curiouskyle16

Ready to race!
hey man im sorry. these guys are really mean. you should do what you want to your car. dont let these guys get you down. here i photoshopped the rims you wanted on your car. I hope to see you when im driving in inglewood someday

lol reverse rake completes that picture...

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
I think deez b mo appropriate fo dis thread ya heard

Cuz dey balllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllin