GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

i have a question for ya'll

Fabidavis_510

Euro Blast Gang
Car(s)
2006 GLI DSG
hey guys, i hope you all had a merry christmas and ate a lot. So my bro ordered me H&R race springs and i want to know if im going to need a camber kit or not? i looked around and couldn't find an answer.

Thanks guys and galls

eazyd91

"vivir es morir"
Car(s)
2009 vw gti mkv
No need for camber kit just get a wheel alignment. I have h&r springs and I did the 4 wheel alignment no need for a kit

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Car(s)
2008 GTI
The springs will lower you no where near enough to need front camber plates, your car already has camber plates in the rear but again the springs will not lower you low enough to need any type of camber... I guess maaaybe if you were running 10inch wide rear wheels.

Fabidavis_510

Euro Blast Gang
Car(s)
2006 GLI DSG
aight cool thanks, just wanted to know. i was planning on getting coils but i got the springs as a gift so im not trippin,

Fabidavis_510

Euro Blast Gang
Car(s)
2006 GLI DSG
springs just came in today, i will put them on tomorrow and post some pics. thanks for helping a brotha out.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
If you need help with anything in the future I can roll out and help.

Although I'll probably stand there and grunt and point at things most of the time because I'm mechanically inept lol.

Fabidavis_510

Euro Blast Gang
Car(s)
2006 GLI DSG
If you need help with anything in the future I can roll out and help.

Although I'll probably stand there and grunt and point at things most of the time because I'm mechanically inept lol.

lol for sure thanks man

Car(s)
2006 mkv
hey dumb dumb. why didn't you BUY NICE and buy air THE FIRST TIME AROUND.

:rolleyes:

man. you can't even listen to your own advice. quit givin the guy a hard time. he got them AS A GIFT. i think thats a pretty cool gift.

cause i had different points for my car with coils i was happy then i wanted to go lower so i went air.. but yea hope it turns out good for you op!