GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I guess summer just started

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Well, i looked at the weather, apparently, it's 113 outside right now in downtown LA. I don't think it's even hit 100 all year so far.

Attachments

• temp.JPG
    temp.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 884

DJ ButtChug

aka bovice
its stupid hot here. our summer finally showed up, after being overcast for basically all of june and july

Moses

Go Kart Champion
lucky you. it's 60 and raining here.

tomorrow it will be 70, but oh wait, it's going to rain all day.

mlowmk5

nothing rhymes w/ orange
Car(s)
2 dr CW
It's pretty hot in nor-cal too. It's about 98 in Oakland which is ridiculous for this time of the year.

DJ ButtChug

aka bovice
It's pretty hot in nor-cal too. It's about 98 in Oakland which is ridiculous for this time of the year.

i grew up in San Ramon, and my parents have been telling me its really hot in the East Bay. its always pretty hot this week though, its my brothers birthday week, and its always super hot around his birthday.

im jealous of the clean air back in the Bay, the heat plus the horrendous LA smog down here sucks dick.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Was 106 here in LA

My car didn't like this at all... need 5 intercoolers and a w/m kit for coming to la lol

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Yeah, I realized it was going to be brutal when I checked the temperatures around noon and it was already up to 111 with no wind at USC.

Attachments

• IMG_0230.PNG
    IMG_0230.PNG
    274.1 KB · Views: 230

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Im so thankful for ac in weather like this. Shit I even brought the dogs inside, don't want my buddies getting baked outside...

J-DUB

got splashback?
lol, finally some CA people complaining of the weather.

:lol: