GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Horrible night...

SpoonGTi

NOM NOM NOM...
Car(s)
what else...
I don't understand your not going through insurance. If the other driver is at fault, they should be taking the bill by paying the deductible. You shouldn't be paying out of pocket for any accident.

mlowmk5

nothing rhymes w/ orange
Car(s)
2 dr CW
My suggestion if you choose to fix both cars out of pocket is get a signed agreement from both the driver and rental company that states,"no injury to both drivers". I say this because if the person comes back and tried to sue you for injury you have a signed document from them stating"there was no injury".

Give me a call and we can head out there with the tools and put your stuff back together.

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
Shit man:S!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
^ lol Too soon, bro. Too soon.

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
The thing is that it's my fault because I hit them and the person who almost hit me got away so it's on me now, I just talked to their insurance company and said depending on damage we will pay they also said they are only looking for money to fix the car nothing else which is good on me, as far as my damage I'm estimating 200 to fix the hood 900-1k for the front bumper 500 for the fender and 500 for hids.. But I'm going to the dealer to see how much it would be to get stuff from them...

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
My suggestion if you choose to fix both cars out of pocket is get a signed agreement from both the driver and rental company that states,"no injury to both drivers". I say this because if the person comes back and tried to sue you for injury you have a signed document from them stating"there was no injury".

Give me a call and we can head out there with the tools and put your stuff back together.
Thanks man I just have to start getting these parts..

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
parts themselves
Hood =$400
Bumper = $350
Fender = $220
Headlight = (used one maybe $150-200
Grille = 150

yeah insurance is the way you'll prob end up going, you prob have damaged brackets underneath too

apollosfury

designeddwk
if i were you, i'd probably just pay the deductible and go through insurance, that way it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass later.

but i commend you on your honest thoughts of making the repairs without insurance.

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
if i were you, i'd probably just pay the deductible and go through insurance, that way it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass later.

but i commend you on your honest thoughts of making the repairs without insurance.

In my mind and my dads is that it cheaper for mr to fix it now than to suffer high insurance I have no doubt I can fix it, thanks for your support