GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hid install

VW-MK5

Banned
Okay I'm trying to connect the parts circled to each other, i've seen people use insulation tape but that seems to be o wide and i cant find a smaller width and other people have sugessted buying these female crimps which i can attach one side but what to i do with the other?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

porpoise hork

Ready to race!
i was totally stumped so I asked my 3 year old daughter. she said that rainbows and bubble gum work well for holding wires together.

lightningjack

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI
Seriously, this forum has an great bunch of people who are very knowledgeable and helpful. Considering we're all relative strangers for the most part it's amazing the camaraderie in here.

That being said, I'm not certain who lit the fuse on your tampon before you started this thread, but you might want want to address that issue if you really expect anyone here to be of assistance.

hobbes

Ready to race!
And seriously, if you need to ask on a forum about what crimping is and how to do it, I don't think you should be working on your car.

VW-MK5

Banned
lol acting like this opera for gods sake, i didnt start this all i asked for was advice and clever cloggs started to make assumptions but fine vwvortex is better anyway, dont cry though its okay i know you have issues lolzzz

hobbes

Ready to race!
How do I use a wrench? :bonk:

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
Car(s)
2012 Fiat 500 Abarth
lol i bet your 3 year old daughters hot, can i have her number?;)

um..hi

hansenchris2005yy6.jpg