GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey its me... lambo yellow R... 96k+ views, 722 replies LOL

damn, you need to get out of the house then brother lol

No kidding. I'm getting pretty dull in my old age. :cry:

Everybody needs to take a chill pill and ask the OP why he's so obsessed with that color.

We should really ask ourselves why his original lambo yellow R32 thread became the most viewed on this forum.

PoRsCh3fReAk

PoRsCh3fReAk
Car(s)
Slutty camry
This thread sucks were on a post about an Audi bitching about a ford mustang. This is for MKV R32 only it's the one hope I have in the forums.

BAN THIS POST
BAN THIS POST
BAN THIS POST
BAN THIS POST

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI

Slothy

Distrusts the trustworthy
Car(s)
2008 GTI
We should really ask ourselves why his original lambo yellow R32 thread became the most viewed on this forum.

Thanks for the greatest waste of time in my life in the past day. :mad:

That back story sucked! :rolleyes:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Hahaha sorry again I'm just use to audizine where everyone is pretty serious. (aka) intro: hey this is broken I have 3 questions #1 what is it #2 where do I buy a replacement and #3 how do I fix it.
Nope, this forum is pretty ridiculous and irreverent most of the time. We're one big happy troll family.

:thumbup: :bonk::w00t:

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
This thread sucks were on a post about an Audi bitching about a ford mustang. This is for MKV R32 only it's the one hope I have in the forums.

BAN THIS POST
BAN THIS POST
BAN THIS POST
BAN THIS POST
This coming from a guy on an mkv r32 forum named Porchefreak? Lol. I own a gti so I have no reason to be here....:sm3: