GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help a girl out! Headlight issues.

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Without a doubt, your first diagnostic step should be scanning for codes, as has been suggested.

If you want to try a Hail Mary play in the meantime, try disconnecting your battery for 20 minutes, and the reconnect it. If your ECU has had a bad hair day, this will reset it, and possibly any other modules that might be acting up.

Bear in mind that disconnecting the battery resets your ECU settings as well, including what you've configured in the MFD and your auto up/down windows.

All that being said, you've got an `09... you must surely still be under warranty?

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
Without a doubt, your first diagnostic step should be scanning for codes, as has been suggested.

If you want to try a Hail Mary play in the meantime, try disconnecting your battery for 20 minutes, and the reconnect it. If your ECU has had a bad hair day, this will reset it, and possibly any other modules that might be acting up.

Bear in mind that disconnecting the battery resets your ECU settings as well, including what you've configured in the MFD and your auto up/down windows.

All that being said, you've got an `09... you must surely still be under warranty?

+1
first logical post for a minute.

Last edited:

07GTI-2.0T

Go Kart Champion
And this is why I don't post on car forums.

Don't headline post "help a girl out" if your aim isn't to utilize the advantages your lil clam shell contraption between your legs affords you. You got lots of help young lady now show your gratitude right now an fill every pixel of all these gracious guys 4", 4.3" and retina displays with tits! (and work friendly outer wear).

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
thanks twentyonePSI for reminding me about 'the cancer killing photography' comment. That was thread was epic lol

Carter N

The Cancer
Don't headline post "help a girl out" if your aim isn't to utilize the advantages your lil clam shell contraption between your legs affords you. You got lots of help young lady now show your gratitude right now an fill every pixel of all these gracious guys 4", 4.3" and retina displays with tits! (and work friendly outer wear).

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Yeahhh, I don't think she's gonna be doing any of that for a guy named "Big Stan" a.k.a "Biggie Smaller"... might wanna try your local golden corral for some action. Sound more like your demographic.