GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Headliner Repair South Florida

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I would think any good body shop would be able to do it. You can also call around and ask used car dealers who they use. There's always a custom shop but they would cost more.

Davidsfl57

Ready to race!
Car(s)
vw
I just did my headliner, spend $75 bucks and took about 3 hours.... I took some picks and i'll try to post them soon it was pretty easy and beats paying $500+...

nunumkv

Ready to race!
im in for updates i got my fabrics its just been sitting here waiting trying to find someone to do it cheap. Im doing my entire car tho door cards all pillars

Blaster

Ready to race!
Couldn't wait any longer so I went ahead and got them to do it. Here are the results:

Rody22

I got a quote $250 headliner in alcantara/ micro suede. $350 for headliner and pillars and $550 for headliner, pillars and door panels.

pikachu

Passed Driver's Ed
anyone else get some good quotes on a custom headliner and pillars? I'm trying to get mine done soon. I'm in central florida but i wouldn't mind traveling for a good price and quality work.

Nef06

Names of Shops

I have an '08 and my headliner just dropped off completely. I don't have a sunroof. Can anyone who contributed to this thread post on it or PM me with the names of shops that you used for the headliner repair? Looking for shops in either Broward or Dade.

I'm willing to have a shop do it rather fixing it myself. Would like be in the +/-$200 range if possible.

Thanks for the info!