GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Headliner Repair South Florida

Trini Rudeboy

Alter Ego
Car(s)
2007 Gti
I second that.. Mines ripping at the sunglasses holder...I tried this place called dream cars but wayyyyyy too expensive

Trini Rudeboy

Alter Ego
Car(s)
2007 Gti
After speaking with my tech at Esserman, a factory headliner replacement is upwards of 500 not including labour, they won't simply restick either. He put me onto a guy that did other customers cars says he has great work, spos to be 200. I'm going to try this link next week. I'll let y'all know

Beserkr

Ready to race!
Wow how funny that I ran into this thread lol! I thought I was the only one with this problem. I actually went to a dealer and they said that they couldn't do anything for me. Maybe we could get a group buy thing going on a local shop lol...

Beserkr

Ready to race!
It's that heat and humidity man.... Destroys the adhesive they use. The only thing I'm scared of is the headliner not matching the pillars since the cloth is different :\

I'm afraid of that too. I even thought about changing the pillars as well but that's going to cost more than I am willing to spend to fix this problem.

Trini Rudeboy

Alter Ego
Car(s)
2007 Gti
Just waiting to get my car back from Esserman. Needed a new dsg...should be out Thursday. When I go see the guy to fix mine I'll ask him about a little group discount...

Crawfish00

Greaux saints
Car(s)
Cw mk6 gti
Any fabric shop and some pematex head liner pray will do just fine.. 3m tends to seep threw some fabrics and not hold well.. I've done a few over the years mostly older cars.. It's pretty simple.. The hardest part is removing the old glue and making a smooth surface to reglue.. Sand paper works well.. If y'all need help just let me know..

nunumkv

Ready to race!
i got my own fabric im trying to put in now. But i need to do my headliner all my pillers and door cards but if we can get a group deal somewhere im fully down!