GOLFMKV

hard times..

GTI.

E
Car(s)
07 GTI
drive to mexico, change your name and start a whole new life with ur gti =]

this.

owning a MKV GTI is like being in the mafia. once u go in, u cant get out. blood in, blood out. :iono:

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
I would like to know also

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
me too

jmejiaa

Go Kart Champion
How old are you? Why do you have a car if you are jobless and owe money?

Get a freakin job doing ANYTHING and start making some money to pay for your stuff.

IIIHobbs

The Old Man Down the Road
Car(s)
2007 GTI
What's the point of ANY car with a suspended license?!

Sell the car, get a bicycle, use public transportation (the BART is pretty good in Frisco) and get your job situation under control. Move on from there.

And yes, Sudu, who's that lady?

Chris@RT

Banned
As everyone said get a job. Whether people want to admit it or not there are ALWAYS jobs available. Yes it may mean making minimum wage at a fast food place or a grocery store but they are hiring CONSTANTLY.

If your insurance is in such bad shape as well as your license sell the car and go without while you can't drive the damn thing anyway. Once you get it back buy a car that is worth nothing so you can just keep liability on it. Which will probably cut your insurance by 1/3.. if you need Sr-22 insurance you fucked up bad and your comp (which I never got why a tree falling on your car was more likely because you speed??) and collision will be most of the cost for a 2 year old gti. Just liability on a mid 90s golf, civic, whatever will still suck with whatever is on your record that got you in this mess but will probably save you a few grand a year. Bank that if you can with your Wendys job and in a few years when your license is cleared up you can pay cash for a used 08 gti again.

Hmm, do you really have to the fit the stereotype SO badly??

1. CA resident
2. Jobless
3. Suspended license
4. SR-22

Kday plays commercials for people like you...

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
1) Sell GTI and bu something ore affordable
2) GET A JOB! You cant live w/o money
3) After your out of the whole then maybe you can get another MKV. But Remember, if your living on your own you shouldnt by a vehicle that costs more than 1/3 of your yearly salary.

GTI-HaPpY

HaPpY TurBo
Car(s)
08' golf GTI
yea i had a job.. they kind of fucked me up the ass after 2 years.. so i been currently looking for jobs for the past month.. and its been a no go.. i decided to keep the GTI i will get my lincense back when i come up with 500$ and i been doing side jobs right now but its not enough..