GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

hard times..

GTI-HaPpY

HaPpY TurBo
Car(s)
08' golf GTI
so im in a bit of a pickle... i owe like $1000 now my insurance is going up cause of the sr-22(because of points).. my L's bout to be suspended.. thats another 500.. and on top of that im currently jobless... i am thinking bout selling my 08 GTI and getting a little cheaper car.. and use the money to pay back my debt and just sit on the rest of the money..

i dont even know if i wanna get rid of my MKV

FMLFMLFMLFMLFML!!!!!

any advice?

Get a job. There is always somebody that knows somebody that is hiring. good luck.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
.... Sell drugs.

No seriously ... Get a job. IDK what other advice your going to get... If you cant keep your car then you cant keep your car. I dont think theres a secret when it comes to money....

flowsome

ENT in the morning
i keep getting these emails about foreign royalty that need to move some cash...at the moment i'm financially secure so i havent responded. whats your email? i can email them that you're interested.

Sudu420

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 gti mkv
you want to keep your car? than get a job. I dont think its that hard to figure out that if you want nice things you have to maintain a job. (and stay outta trouble)

Personally I'd do whatever it takes to keep my car.

Zach L

VR junkie
Sell the car and take care of things before you get into further hassle b/c of late fees, no-shows, etc.

Look for a Mk3 Jetta or Golf with the ABA 2L 8v engine ...seriously the most reliable watercooled VW engine. You can find them for $2000 in good shape. Make sure to get a stick b/c old VW autos are POSs!

You can always get another GTI in a year or two for a cheaper price ..that's what I'd do, good luck! Sometimes you just gotta take care of business!

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Dont get in so much trouble

BZK

SUCK, SQUEEZE, BANG, BLOW
Car(s)
Rabbit MKV
drive to mexico, change your name and start a whole new life with ur gti =]