GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
Get an old diesel wagon man, fit plenty of shite in the back, get great gas mileage and have plenty of room on the inside. Any euro company made good ones in the 80s and early 90s

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
Get an old diesel wagon man, fit plenty of shite in the back, get great gas mileage and have plenty of room on the inside. Any euro company made good ones in the 80s and early 90s

Hmmmm..... Mercedes? Since my track plans have been put on hold, I would like to vet something I can do a little cheap modding to. And we all know that 90's cars are good for at least that. I'm still leaning towards an M3 or jetta. Too bad wrx wagons are our of my price range lol

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
Hmmmm..... Mercedes? Since my track plans have been put on hold, I would like to vet something I can do a little cheap modding to. And we all know that 90's cars are good for at least that. I'm still leaning towards an M3 or jetta. Too bad wrx wagons are our of my price range lol

Mercedes or Volvo. BMW's are good too but they are a little more pricey. Obviously if you can find a good Audi or VW they are goo too, but I think for diesel wagons you cannot beat a mid-80's Merc or Volvo.

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV

Pr of mkv out tonight...

Message from the field...

T0neyDanza

Banned
Car(s)
2007 4 door GTI
SOOOOOOO, Are you having another kid or what Ben? Oh, and 1.8t's are actually better than out motors. Yeah, they start out with 20hp less from the factory but don't have nearly as many issues, parts are cheaper, and you can boost the hell out of them. Oh... and ARE YOU HAVING ANOTHER KID?????