GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
So, due to an interesting development in my life, I may have to get a four door. Which means getting rid of Hyspeed, which I thought I would never do.

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
Shocking!

Can't tell if that was a snide comment or not... either way, after some research, getting ride of the VW is not an option. Which I'm kind of happy about Lol. A cheap four door is in my future though. Track plans have to be put on the back burner. Again.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
So, due to an interesting development in my life, I may have to get a four door. Which means getting rid of Hyspeed, which I thought I would never do.

Another child? What four door you considering, vw I assume?

sent from my thunderbolt

Str8pwndGTI

Moar Lo
Car(s)
06 MKV GTI
Can't tell if that was a snide comment or not... either way, after some research, getting ride of the VW is not an option. Which I'm kind of happy about Lol. A cheap four door is in my future though. Track plans have to be put on the back burner. Again.

No it wasnt, just jking around...... the thought of loosin the dub is just =( .....

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
Not sure how much you are looking to spend, but I just got my wife a Nissan Versa sedan last Friday pretty solid little car with decent gas milage. Her's is a 2010 SL went for 13,900 but I saw few other ones with different trim options for around 10.

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
Not sure how much you are looking to spend, but I just got my wife a Nissan Versa sedan last Friday pretty solid little car with decent gas milage. Her's is a 2010 SL went for 13,900 but I saw few other ones with different trim options for around 10.

I do actually like those cars, my wife has a Toyota matrix, pretty much same car Lol. Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm looking to get something the same value as my bike (about 6K). So it'll be cheap. I've always wanted a 4dr E36 M3, that's an option.