GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H20 International sept. 30th 2007

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
We should set up a get-together for Friday night, since the Hooters thing is Saturday. What do you guys think? Ocean City is about 6-7 hours from me but I'll be there since it looks like I'll be missing Waterfest

Last year, with a few .:R guys I set up a meet/dinner at Sakura's Japanese steakhouse... we had good food and good drinks... and the tables each seat 10 so it's an easy place to go if you have a large group... very social atmosphere... and they make onion volcanos...

My plan was to try to set this same meet up again, and I was going to start a thread for it over here first... but after all the Waterfest madness subsides.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Put my name up there under HELL YES I'M GOING!

??How do we RSVP?? LOL

for the purposes of this thread, on the top, under the names of all the attendees, you'll see "Will you be able to attend on 09-30-2007?". click on the "YES" button, and hit submit.

make sure to rsvp on h20's official website also, if you plan to attend.

http://www.h2ointernational.com/show.car.info.html

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
for the purposes of this thread, on the top, under the names of all the attendees, you'll see "Will you be able to attend on 09-30-2007?". click on the "YES" button, and hit submit.

make sure to rsvp on h20's official website also, if you plan to attend.

http://www.h2ointernational.com/show.car.info.html

Thanks-- no buttons show up on mine tho to be able to RSVP...:iono: No wonder I'm confused!! I checked other meets too, and it seems I don't have this option.

Here's a screenshot so you know I'm not nuts...

NastyCandyMKV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GTI DSG
Jules-
Thats sounds like a plan, keep me posted and start a thread after Waterfest. At that restaurant did the little fireman put out the volcano??

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
Jules-
Thats sounds like a plan, keep me posted and start a thread after Waterfest. At that restaurant did the little fireman put out the volcano??

Hell yeah, you know what I'm talkin' bout. I luv the fireman.:biggrin:

Well I'd feel graced with your presence considering the drive you'd be makin!! Sweet, yeah I'll PM ya the thread once I post it.:thumbup: Thanks for your interest. Last year we got about 8 .:R's (and me, lol)... about 16 people... and I think with some MKV love, we could fill the place up!!:evil:

VW PAUL

I farted.
Car(s)
A monster truck
I'll be there! :thumbsup: Hopefully with a few more mods...huffs are back on the car and my coils are getting installed next week! I'm going to try and get the mirrors and roof painted gloss black as well. Can't wait! Best show by far!!:drinking:

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
Last year, with a few .:R guys I set up a meet/dinner at Sakura's Japanese steakhouse... we had good food and good drinks... and the tables each seat 10 so it's an easy place to go if you have a large group... very social atmosphere... and they make onion volcanos...

My plan was to try to set this same meet up again, and I was going to start a thread for it over here first... but after all the Waterfest madness subsides.
That's a great idea actually, deffinately make a thread in here about it. Include the pictures, time, and a google maps hybrid screenshot showing what building it is. Good thing about ocean city is ita really easy to get around unlike at waterfest

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
ima tying to get some of the toronto guys to come with me

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
question for anyone here, my previous plans for Staying at a friends beach house may have fallen through so I need a place now, anyone have some room left in there hotel? I even have an air mattress and can for sure throw in my share of the hotel costs.

Let's see here I'm 19, pretty laid back guy. Not an annoying douch bag I promise. Hah