GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H&R supersport/ Koni yellows Install

tlau

Ready to race!
I just ordered H&R supersports/ Koni yellows from Redline motorsports!!..Now i need some help lol...I was wondering if anyone can provide me with a list of which bolts to replace because I'm installing a new suspension.

My MKV currently has 14,XXX miles
Its a 2009 4door BMP

Please feel free to give me any advice im a noob to VWs lol

Thank you

tlau

Ready to race!
And if anyone who knows what they are doing want to make some $$$ to install this for me shoot me a pm for your price, but must be local...Queens or Longisland

NJdubber

Performance Enthusiast
Car(s)
Audi A3 2.0T FSI
if you've done any suspension work on other cars, then this shouldn't be that difficult for you to tackle. The rear suspension on these cars is a breeze.. GL with the install!

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Since your car has such low mileage, I think the only bits you might need to replace are the axle bolts. They are cheap and you can find them at ecs tuning.

When you are done, be sure to post pics and a review of the new suspension!

absence

___liminal
And if anyone who knows what they are doing want to make some $$$ to install this for me shoot me a pm for your price, but must be local...Queens or Longisland

hit up DanGSR for installs. he's on Long Island, and has done most of the Brooklyn/Queens MKV crew installs.

absence

___liminal
Since your car has such low mileage, I think the only bits you might need to replace are the axle bolts. They are cheap and you can find them at ecs tuning.

yep. ecs has a kit with the new axle bolts, which are one-time use so they should be replaced. since your gonna have the suspension out already, i'd go ahead and spend the extra money and get new oem strut bearings and bushings for the front. cheap insurance -- especially for cars that take on our roads

tlau

Ready to race!

I def will post up pics and a review for my new set up once i get it installed

tlau

Ready to race!
hit up DanGSR for installs. he's on Long Island, and has done most of the Brooklyn/Queens MKV crew installs.

Thanks ive heard some good things about dangsr... ill prob hit him up once i get my shipment from redline