GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Guilty pleasures?

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I really like suzuki cars/bikes, I'm diggin the kizashi & sx4 & all the goodies from road race.

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=31_49

God damn thats sexy:drool:

Heres another one I didnt think I'd like so much :yikes:

and this is going to be my next non vw car after I get rid of the GTI in about a year or so hopefully, I get the itch more and more every day and have been pricing out used ones and test driving some and looking at lift/ wheel/tire options:-D

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
and this is going to be my next non vw car after I get rid of the GTI in about a year or so hopefully, I get the itch more and more every day and have been pricing out used ones and test driving some and looking at lift/ wheel/tire options:-D

You mean like this?

JK Rubicon Unlimited.jpg

JK Rubicon Unlimited Side View.jpg

New JK Rubicon Unlimited HDR.jpg

Traded my TR .:R32 for this a couple weeks ago. :cool:

TornadoFast09

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I am sort of obsessed with Range Rovers and Land Rovers. I have an LR3 HSE.

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
-Jakrbt-

Exactly like that except either Silver, Black or the color my buddy Roy has(Grmnscrsnbr) I forget the name of it off the top of my head.

but my plans would be simple, either keep the stock wheels or upgrade to the Rubicon Moab wheels, 33's, and probably a 4-5" lift all around.

Ive been in love with them lately and ive really been throwing the idea in my head, but I still want to go talk about financing numbers as Im still paying my GTI down