GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.:guilford32's photo thread:.

guilford32

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I missed full story and I thought you were going to replace front bumper to rabbit bumper in New year!

Your GTI is one of nicest UG.:thumbsup:

Thanks man appreciate it..:thumbsup:

And that was the plan but nothing ever worked out.

senni18

Big Turbo Lover

Guilford, great job with all of your photos. You are a beast with a camera. I do have a question about lighting. In this photo, you have some lights with stands and other misc accessories. What exactly are those lights and do they come in a kit? Im still a photo noob and am progressing over time, but with those lights, some ideas I have could be put in front of the lens. Thanks dude:thumbsup:

guilford32

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Guilford, great job with all of your photos. You are a beast with a camera. I do have a question about lighting. In this photo, you have some lights with stands and other misc accessories. What exactly are those lights and do they come in a kit? Im still a photo noob and am progressing over time, but with those lights, some ideas I have could be put in front of the lens. Thanks dude:thumbsup:

This is what I use for lighting http://www.paulcbuff.com/index.php

They are 3 Alien Bee b800's. The setup gets expensive fast when you need to buy triggers, stands, ect. Just do your homework before you jump into it. Starting out you can always just pick up some sb flashes, triggers and some umbrellas to see if thats the direction you want to go with your photography. If so you can jump up from there, one of the main reasons why I went straight into Alien Bee's is because I got a good deal from a friend on the first two. Hope that helps and makes since. :thumbsup:

senni18

Big Turbo Lover
This is what I use for lighting http://www.paulcbuff.com/index.php

They are 3 Alien Bee b800's. The setup gets expensive fast when you need to buy triggers, stands, ect. Just do your homework before you jump into it. Starting out you can always just pick up some sb flashes, triggers and some umbrellas to see if thats the direction you want to go with your photography. If so you can jump up from there, one of the main reasons why I went straight into Alien Bee's is because I got a good deal from a friend on the first two. Hope that helps and makes since. :thumbsup:

Thanks dude. That definitely makes sense. I just need to get some triggers, flashes, and a couple stands and go from there. Those alien bees look awesome and would like to own them someday, but patience is a virtue.:thumbsup:

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?

Noooob! :biggrin:

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
Thanks dude. That definitely makes sense. I just need to get some triggers, flashes, and a couple stands and go from there. Those alien bees look awesome and would like to own them someday, but patience is a virtue.:thumbsup:

agreed. I'm using 2 speedlites for the time being until i can afford alienbees. If anything, most of my friends have alienbees so i use them when we shoot together. ::cough::ronaldo,joey::cough:: :thumbsup: haha