GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTIKole. Photo Thread.

itskv

APR Stage II+
More pics of the rear with the 20mm!? I was thinking about putting some in but it pokes about 20mm driving height already lol. 20mm would give it a nice camber/quarter panel to lip look.

GTIKole.

Wheel Whore
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
Just curious what brand of tires are you runnin? haha cause im eating through mine right now
I'm running 215/35 kumos up front (which I hate):thumbdown:
Rears running 215/40 Falken 512's which is my favorite tire to use for stretch.

More pics of the rear with the 20mm!? I was thinking about putting some in but it pokes about 20mm driving height already lol. 20mm would give it a nice camber/quarter panel to lip look.
I"ll have to get a picture of it. You'll have to pull the rear arches a lot and have a good amount of stretch. I just wanted to do something crazy to not be like every other MKV on Alpahrds

GTIKole.

Wheel Whore
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
I like this
I like you :wub:

Well did some of the last finishing touches on the GTI before H2O.
Went over to Andy's house and we got started. We ran up to Lowes to pick up wood so we could build a false floor for my trunk set up so I would have a useable trunk again. made it a two piece floor which made cutting out the tank area so cake. built the back area first then made the front section. Andy also cut out the three taps on the front grill used to hold the gti badge so now all the honey combs in the grill are open.
All I have to say is after make the floor to hold my air ride and my false floor and just doing basic fabric warping is that I have a big amount of respect for people who do custom interiors like seats and dashes.