GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs sunfire.

nickster9224

Rippin' Boost
Car(s)
2007 GTI
not that it was really a match at all. but i was with my dad headed home from dropping one of his friends off at a hotel, and we were juss crusin along, nothin crazy, then this sunfire comes haulin past me doin the dbag flyby. so pull up at a red light, clutch in, rpms held a 3k, light turns green, i go, traction control kicks in, cuts my boost which sucked and put him at my driver door, but i recovered and blew threw the gears and won by 2-3 bus lengths, best thing was my dad was like "damn kid, you're learning how to drive stick good". i just got my car 2 weeks ago, so it was my first official kill. now awaiting the "cool story bro's"

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
If I did that when I was younger with my dad in the car he would have slapped me upside the head.

nickster9224

Rippin' Boost
Car(s)
2007 GTI
If I did that when I was younger with my dad in the car he would have slapped me upside the head.

haha. well my dad loves my car. im always the last one home because of work. so i'll wake up on saturday mornings and my car will be gone... fast is taking over the family.

VW_gti_09

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 vw canywhite gti

lol i know right?!

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI

g2.0ti

Ready to race!
this thread FTL
good job kiddo!

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
Just because someone speeds by you, doesn't mean they were trying to do a flyby on you haha.

ALSO:

Just because your dad says "damn kid, you're learning how to drive stick good", doesn't mean you are.:biggrin: