GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI VS CIVIC (suprised me)

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
like either one of u know what exactly a turbo'd B16 is...so both of u STFU!

kthx...lol :laugh:

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Freek said:
like either one of u know what exactly a turbo'd B16 is...so both of u STFU!

kthx...lol :laugh:
you're lucky i like you or i would doushe on you too :tongue: :tongue:

MichaelThomas

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 Rabbit 3DR
Those old style civic hatchbacks have a lot of potential. Sadly they usually fall into the hands of douchebags with no real knowledge of tuning. Do you know the exact model that he had?

tydale3

Rally Car Champion
What really matters is In stock form you can beat any honda civic out there!!! And we are heavier. But that also means GTI's dont rattle down the road like a civic. As far as the bottles go, I wouldnt go that route for more power. Its a cheap way of gaining alot of power. And it works well. But not for me. For drag racing in competition is where it belongs not on the street. Someone will always have a faster and better handling car than the next guy. I prefer beating people in street races in stock or slightly modified form. The driver has more to do with it that way. Try a stock mustang svt from a dead stop once, you might be surpised if you beat your GTI past redline a touch. Oh and top speed on an open highway, I dusted a svt. With 2 buddys in the car and two coolers and fishing gear.!! At 140 on the speedo I let go of the steering wheel and the GTI was as smooth and stable as a race car. Therefore the SVT driver wasnt going as fast as he could have. He was passed his limits on control long befor. I had more to go at 140 on the speedo. And i was still gaining speed , not very fast but i felt no limiter at 140

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
oh it feels glorious when alf douches on people... oh an a turbo'd b16 rapes us... my friend has one in his crx and nhe owns me

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Kurupt-MK5 said:
oh it feels glorious when alf douches on people... oh an a turbo'd b16 rapes us... my friend has one in his crx and nhe owns me
yea, i know they do. but they own us wat worse than describe din this thread.

lightweight hatch + high redline and turbo = FTW.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
atomoverride said:
It doesnt matter if he beats you by an inch or a mile. winning is winning.
LOL direct quote from the fast and the furious.. which i just finished watching like a second ago LOl

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
power to weight ratio > mk5 gti. A b18c swapped eg with minor boltons(i/h/e) can easily run 13's. Its no surprise you lost. I ran my friends hatch from both a dig and a roll and he would always get me from the roll easily and would pull on me from a dig. Our cars have no top end at all, while honda's do.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
No matter what you do... there will always be something faster out there.

manjk

Rocket Man
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A HONDA CIVIC HATCH i know for a fact that these bad boys can beat evos and other very high powered cars, these guys get 1995 hatchbacks and put brandnew tsx engines in them and they push about 220 hp in that little car that wieghs fuck all, and they FLY

muskaroxs

Drag Racing Champion
The Honda civic is not a fast car.
It isn't cheap to make fast either. If you want cheap speed. buy a foxbody mustang. I think this has been discussed before lol :wink: