GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI VS CIVIC (suprised me)

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
It doesnt matter if he beats you by an inch or a mile. winning is winning. Sorry you got beat, but you cant beat everyone. And if you think about it, he wasted NOS on you. Personaly if I was going to race someone and waste NOS it better be for money.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Kurupt-MK5 said:
probably had a turbo'd B16
:laughabove: :laughabove: yes because every honda has a turboed B16, please if you dont know any better say nothing.

i raced a B20 VTEC, fully built on my old Revo settings, he took me by a bumper.

he makes 176WHP and 136WTQ now... his redline > my redline. so it give him a little bit of an advantage.

alf

GTI689

Oval Champion
Freek said:
Amier where u live at?....cuz i have some "friends" that drive some civic and they are the type of people to do that shit

I live in Coral Springs but was coming back from tamarac.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Amier said:
I live in Coral Springs but was coming back from tamarac.

naw wasnt any of my friends...most of them stay around plantation/sunrise/davie area

although depending on where u live in CS...u may have seen my friends old car...its a snot green hatchback civic with a HUGE front mount intercooler...running around with mickey thompson street radials

if u ever see that car...dont bother racing it...it dyno'd 540whp...lol

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Not a hard recipe at all. 2400-2600 lb Honda, 200 plus hp ITR motor or Prelude 2.2 VTEC, supporting bolt ons, head work, cams, and we're slayed. I can only imagine what our cars would do if 300 pounds lighter....... Now where to start the trimming. Then again, that's a lot of the reason for the refinement and feel of these cars. Sucks he was acting like the typical ricer I guess.

NEWLU

Drag Race Newbie
Freek said:
haha...sorry bro i had to laugh....i used to do the same shit when i had my Si

some kid would pull up next to me...he thinkin "ok this kid aint got no turbo no supercharger...ill whip em"

light turns green and im gone...my car ran low 13's with a fully worked motor high 12's with a little blue bottle

they would pull up to me at the next light they could...ask me what was done...and i would say I/H/E/clutch...and dip...lol

sorry Amier...but South Florida has too many worked civics too already know u are going to beat it as soon as u pull up to the light....maybe the next civic u find u will beat :headbang:
South Florida is a true street racing paradise:thumbsup:

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Yea but in the words of Jeremy on Top Gear, "If you buy a Honda, you're stuck with a Honda, if you buy a Volkswagen, then you're not."

Here's another one: "Civics are like tampons, every pussy has one"

Faster2.0

Go Kart Champion
Yea but in the words of Jeremy on Top Gear, "If you buy a Honda, you're stuck with a Honda, if you buy a Volkswagen, then you're not."

Here's another one: "Civics are like tampons, every pussy has one
I guess that makes some of us ex-civic owners on here Pussy's then. C'mon man a $15k car that has absolutely no reliability issues that can be built for very little money and beat the majority of cars on the streets isn't something to be hated on. Is it because we all spent $20k and more on our cars and we still get beat by them why they're haters out there. I'm sure you would disagree with someone who got beat by a GTI and said "cuz they got turbos on them those cars are for pussy's, they cheated." The GTI can only beat a small handful of cars out there and were talking like Hyundai accents and like KIA's and other slow cars. Talk shit if you spent $20k and you can beat Mustang GT's or Vette's or GTO's or something. THE GTI IS NOT THE SHIT. As a matter of fact I dislike this car more and more as I read fool ass thread on this site. This site should be renamed VWVortex.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
DubDriver17 said:

Here's another one: "Civics are like tampons, every pussy has one"
OMG STFU. dont attempt to justify the whole GTI is bettar than civic arguement. and as far as the tampon take it out yar ass because your full of shit.

alf

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Faster2.0 said:
I guess that makes some of us ex-civic owners on here Pussy's then. C'mon man a $15k car that has absolutely no reliability issues that can be built for very little money and beat the majority of cars on the streets isn't something to be hated on. Is it because we all spent $20k and more on our cars and we still get beat by them why they're haters out there. I'm sure you would disagree with someone who got beat by a GTI and said "cuz they got turbos on them those cars are for pussy's, they cheated." The GTI can only beat a small handful of cars out there and were talking like Hyundai accents and like KIA's and other slow cars. Talk shit if you spent $20k and you can beat Mustang GT's or Vette's or GTO's or something. THE GTI IS NOT THE SHIT. As a matter of fact I dislike this car more and more as I read fool ass thread on this site. This site should be renamed VWVortex.

Nicely said.

Oh yea, I'm a DC2 owner :).

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
alf said:
:laughabove: :laughabove: yes because every honda has a turboed B16, please if you dont know any better say nothing.

i raced a B20 VTEC, fully built on my old Revo settings, he took me by a bumper.

he makes 176WHP and 136WTQ now... his redline > my redline. so it give him a little bit of an advantage.

alf
awesome for being a douche:thumbsup: