GOLFMKV

GTI / Rabbit / Golf Aftermarket Wheels Photo Thread

2.0Tfast

what rims are these?

scooby

Just like a GTI
Car(s)
GTI
Hi guys..This is my GTI from Turkey..The rims are 18" AEZ Cyber..They are not as good quality as some friend`s rims,but we are doing well! :redface:
Actually I am thinking of 17" Oz Superturismo or Superleggera or BBS ch..But I can not imagine if they would seem small on the car!? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

pilone

I know probably it's too common but I feel the BBS CK to be the best wheels ever on Mkv...crazy...
I think these wheels and H&R springs and you are done! :smile:

Car(s)
MKV GTI DSG
Hyper Black 5Zigen Sport Engine SC3000 wheels in 18X7.5 ET43
Sharp eyes GTI2007 :) Or someone actually reads some of my other posts :biggrin:

Yes, the BBS are nice, but are also $$$$ and seen all too often. Also, chrome is ugh (if it don't go fast - chrome it!), regular silver wheels are too OEM and are on damn near EVERY car you see in the parking lot - way too lame for me. And though I think black centers are good, it would be only for awhile. What I had really wanted, were the same 5Zigen GN+ in dark bronze that I had on my old STi - but those would have had to be re-drilled to fit. Not too keen on perhaps weakening a structural component that is under extreme stresses, and compromise your safety. I once seen an old Squareback at a Midwest Council road race back in the Midwest ages ago have its wheel disintegrate. Was not a pretty sight for such a sweet ride. So I settled for hyper black, and love looking at them every day.