GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Exhaust tips

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
They're exhaust tips. There's no advantages either way you go. Just get whatever you prefer looks wise.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

gs2online

Ready to race!
These are very nice. On my MK 7.5 the tips are a larger diameter, but still just a plain rolled lip and not an angle cut. I plan to upgrade my exhaust in the near future so I guess i'll wait till then.

Hey I should get my tips Thursday. Thanks again Bro . By the way did yours come with clamps??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
Hey I should get my tips Thursday. Thanks again Bro . By the way did yours come with clamps??

I don't think so, but I'll check. I know the MK 7.5's exhaust is different than the MK7's - not just the larger diameter exhaust tips.

Update: Nope, welded.

Last edited:

gs2online

Ready to race!
Awwwwww yeah they look great !!!! Omg I can not wait . Did you have them welded on ?

Yooooo I got them in thanks. There really good quality.

Try to get them installed tomorrow
I post the before and after.
Bro you hooked me up.[emoji1686][emoji1686][emoji1686][emoji1686][emoji1431]

gs2online

Ready to race!
These are very nice. On my MK 7.5 the tips are a larger diameter, but still just a plain rolled lip and not an angle cut. I plan to upgrade my exhaust in the near future so I guess i'll wait till then.

Thanks bro mine came today they look great. Can’t wait to get them install

eajr

Go Kart Champion
No I do not that is why I was asking you for a possible reference. This is the 1st time I am doing muffler tips on my car. I have usually done a full cat back in the past but don't have the funds for it at this time. I look through Google maps and found a shop called Garcia mufflers in the North side might wanna check them out.

gs2online

Ready to race!
No I do not that is why I was asking you for a possible reference. This is the 1st time I am doing muffler tips on my car. I have usually done a full cat back in the past but don't have the funds for it at this time. I look through Google maps and found a shop called Garcia mufflers in the North side might wanna check them out.

Cool mine are done thanks tho
bro

See you on the roads Bro
If there any Chicago Vw MEET ups please let me know.

Gs2online@Yahoo.com

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Only reason I did them is because catbacks are really expensive and show no gains in power. Oem is fine. But the oem tips are pretty puss. Hence doing a size/style upgrade is all that's required to give a better look.

gs2online

Ready to race!
Only reason I did them is because catbacks are really expensive and show no gains in power. Oem is fine. But the oem tips are pretty puss. Hence doing a size/style upgrade is all that's required to give a better look.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.