GOLFMKV

*GROUP BUY* H&R Springs

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
even better. good catch monster GTI.

& thank you Tristan

MKV6SPD

Oval Champion
The only thing i dont want after i lower the car is the noises.My last car made alot of creaking and ping here and there after being lowered.I want my gti to be low and silent.Is there going to be a worry free purchase with the springs?

McPsycho

Rally Car Champion
im in im in im in! so is everyone getting the axle bolts too? i musta been in lala land but why exactly do we need those? and can we get a pair ordered along with the springs so it all comes at once?

DTM Autohaus

Ready to race!
MKV6SPD said:
The only thing i dont want after i lower the car is the noises.My last car made alot of creaking and ping here and there after being lowered.I want my gti to be low and silent.Is there going to be a worry free purchase with the springs?

If you start hearing that stuff you might want to beef up your suspension sway bars might do the trick.

I'm gonna be doing an H & R Sway Bar Group Buy on Monday or Sometime next week...I need to find out prices, source the parts and all that good time consuming stuff.

But for sure guys...

NEXT WEEK H & R SWAY BAR GROUP BUY!!!
PRICING AND SIZES POSTED NEXT WEEK!!!

:headbang:
________
Buy vaporizers

Last edited:

DTM Autohaus

Ready to race!
Updated Updated List...

$200 Shipped!!!!
H & R Sport/Race Springs
1. RJS568<----Pending Payment
2. Whafrodamus<---Pending Payment
3. doofoo<----Pending Payment
4. baat06<----Pending Payment
5. Bad Hare<----Good to go

Maybe
1. MKVboi <----?
2. MKV6SPD <----?
3. Scotaku <----?
4. etexfast <----?
5. monsterGTI <----?

P.M. If you want in

Or better yet just call me...the number is at the bottom.

Well I've got my 5 so this Group Buy is Closed...all the Maybe's will become group 2 so by next week I'm expecting the next set to be on top of their payments or at least give me a status report.
________
BUY BUBBLERS

Last edited: