Are you extending the springs GB event?

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Got it

izzygti

Go Kart Newbie
Got my springs installed yesterday. I am very happy with the drop and the ride is very good for my taste.

During my test, my car tracks stright and does not veer off to the right or left but my steering wheel is a little off towards the left. My question is if an alignment will correct this issue.

Also, for the guys who got the sport springs, are yours color red? The box says 54752 but the springs says 29176 HA and is red, did I get the race springs? I thought the sport springs are black?

Tristan of DTM claims that the sports are red and infact the race does not exist yet for the GTI.

Anyway, DTM did a great deal on my spring and install (to low to post), they also did a great job installing and did it in an acceptable time. I highly recommend them.

Attachments

• hrdrop1.jpg
    hrdrop1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 253
  • hrdrop2.jpg
    hrdrop2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2,000
  • hrdrop3.jpg
    hrdrop3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 3,484
  • hrdrop5.jpg
    hrdrop5.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 253
  • hrdrrop6.jpg
    hrdrrop6.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 6,385
  • hrdrop7.jpg
    hrdrop7.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:

turbodsg

Ready to race!
Also, for the guys who got the sport springs, are yours color red? The box says 54752 but the springs says 29176 HA and is red, did I get the race springs? I thought the sport springs are black?

Same here... I just don't have time to install mine yet... I guess our spring suppose to be H&R Sport 29176. :confused:

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
We need this GB to come back again...