GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got to play tag last night

Drunk driver hit and ran me. boo

no injuries or anything, the way she hit it didn't feel like much more than a bump it was louder than hell though and pieces of my car went flying everywhere it was kind of cool to watch, I'd estimate she was going 60ish. She tagged me on the way out of an intersection after she ran a red light

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
Time for a R32 front bumper?

Sicktred08fsi

Banned
Car(s)
K04`d B6
Damn, glad youre ok. I definitely would have chased that bitch down. Hope everything gets fixed correctly.

I am an idiot, forgot to include the cops got her up the road about 3 stoplights down

And if anyone can find me a non pos retail r32 bumper please inform me I'll love you and sell you some 20mmwheel spacers for a discount

Car(s)
2008 GTI
what if she didn't, wouldn't OP still be safe?

Yes. Depending on state and coverage OP's insurance coverage UM/UIM would work here, or underinsured motorist and uninsured motorist coverage. Through subornation your company would take care of you and then go after Cunt X for the damages/cost. This is of course dependant on state and policy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Also, that chicks insurance would not cover her as she surrendered insurance when she copped the OWI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sinan

Schnell, bitch! Schnell!
Car(s)
VW Rabbit MkV
That's a situation I wouldn't wanna be in. I'm paranoid driving on Friday and Saturday nights.

[O¤=w=¤O]